These days do parents still read to their kids? The way they market movies for money or get them an Electronic toys, who knows? Just remember to tell them its all make-believe.
August 20th, 2011
- Fri, 14:00: "Life Has An Expiration Date" http://t.co/Pg76maH
- Fri, 14:16: 'West Memphis Three' Are Set Free | http://t.co/UV6bELN The American justice system in all its glory..
- Fri, 14:21: To Avoid Brain-Eating Amoebas, Hold Your Nose when swimming in warm stagnant water | http://t.co/fMIgsmY
- Fri, 15:21: NBC - Husband Plotted Wife's Killing, Kashif Pervaiz is charged with first-degree murder http://t.co/8eXqUHd Who are these people?
- Fri, 15:29: Anthony Brinson 26 of East Hartford charged w/ distracted driving in I-91 morning crash - WFSB http://t.co/k02uQXY
- Fri, 15:33: Bodies found in Mexico might be kidnapped marines - http://t.co/02w0hBg via @AddThis Does Obama know about this?
- Fri, 15:36: Members of the Kansas-based Westboro Baptist Church are unwanted guests could disrupt Navy SEAL's funeral. http://t.co/jMC39Rv via @AddThis
- Fri, 15:49: Kennewick Washington candidate Loren Nichols wants illegal immigrants shot | http://t.co/NpRdQ8B Honest,. I didn't make this up.
- Fri, 18:16: Off-duty NYPD cop arrested, Officer Michael Pena accused of raping school teacher at gunpoint: police sources http://t.co/HUp5BU7
- Fri, 18:32: Writer's Block: Jumped the shark http://j.mp/qaQ2j2