- Sun, 14:40: Girl returns $2,000 taken from Florida handyman http://t.co/iaJQHg6 via @washingtonpost
- Sun, 14:46: And for the 20th time the Moran of the decade award goes to Reality Star Hatch Accused Of Violating Probation again. http://www.wfsb.com
- Sun, 14:57: Actor Pays Fine For Leaving Accident..http://www.wfsb.com/news/26100504/detail.html
- Sun, 15:01: Enfield Man Convicted Of Killing Grandmother http://www.wfsb.com/newsarchive/26087379/detail.html
- Sun, 15:05: Madoff's Eldest Son Hangs Himself In NYC Apartment..I want to say something about the greediest man on earth but its just too sad..
- Sun, 15:12: Ex-Yankee Acquitted In Fatal DUI Crash..http://www.wfsb.com/sports/25862684/detail.html
- Sun, 15:14: NJ Must Pay $271M To Feds For Killing Tunnel To NY..http://www.wfsb.com/news/25948575/detail.html
- Sun, 15:36: I'm Not A Witch' Is Year's Top Quote. Thats good but I kinda like Sarah Palin's "Corrupt Bastards" the best. I guess its too late to vote
- Sun, 18:01: Roof http://j.mp/hQOT6W
- Sun, 19:57: Iraqi officials say 17 killed in suicide bombing. http://wire.antiwar.com/2010/12/12/iraqi-officials-say-17-killed-in-suicide-bombing-2/
If you fall in love with a book or movie, do you tend to watch/read it again and again? If so, what's your upper limit on repeats?
Well, usually with a book I don’t read it over and over. Movies on the other hand I do . Especially the ones that I don’t understand. Then there is always the movie I may have missed something. Of coarse there are the movies where the acting is suburb and I just want to see it again…”The Matrix” series. All Robert Redford movies. All Penelope Cruz movies. All Leonardo DiCaprio movies. All Al Pacino movies. All Jennifer Connlley movies. All Robert De Niro movies. Then there is Kate Hudson, Annette Bening, Meryl Streep and a host of others. How do you not watch them over and over…