- Sun, 13:12: Iraq Parliament Collapses, Lawmakers Flee Baghdad. So much for Bush ideas.. https://t.co/lqYCxyaFCY
- Sun, 17:56: Happy https://t.co/X34bL1bauX
- Mon, 08:12: RT @gerfingerpoken2: Free Republic: 3 Strikes, Ur Out Hillary. Multiple felony investigations American Thinker https://t.co/e33NhjEqAw htt…
- Mon, 09:08: Spring https://t.co/27H1FAa36g
Just smile and be happy...
- Sat, 22:08: @gluttnous Allie where are you?
- Sun, 09:33: Normal? https://t.co/yqqPo1Otsr
- Sun, 09:45: RT @AmyMek: Be Informed! Protect Yourselves. Muslim Names 👉 i.e., names to Beware of!!! https://t.co/7yOPH0uZil #StopISLAM https://t.c…
- Sun, 09:46: RT @peddoc63: People don't know the price I paid to get where I am. Nobody is entitled to it. Government didn't build me. https://t.co/X4PW…
Is life back to normal you may ask? No, but getting there. I went to Trader Joe's in West Warwick R.I. alone shopping for food. That is a new start. Went out last night with friends. Didn't get back till late... Had a great time.. Here's the deal... I'm doing things alone and forgetting about the issues. I have done this many times so its not taking as long now. Its called a new routine rerun... I tried and had to let it go.. Life for me goes on. I'm still eating a healthy diet and the result's from my blood test came back normal. Low cholesterol and normal blood pressure. Being a vegetarian (almost vegan) is really paying off. For someone my age and the the way people out there eat today that alone is a miracle.. The idea is to go places alone and sooner or later it works. No expectations, no worries. I tried to help and it didn't work. ............ Trip soon.. I have some new ideas about South Carolina.. Am I a having pipe dreams? Maybe we will see..
- Sat, 09:32: RT @TheDavidMcGuire: Unqualified she walks into a high six figure job straight out of college. Its Hillary talking about white privilege? h…
- Sat, 12:38: Trump is the potential President of the United States. Get to know who he is. Film from 80's needs to seen. 2 Hrs. https://t.co/DAMDRdU5XI
- Sat, 14:04: EX-CBS REPORTER EXPOSES THE MSM PROPAGANDA MACHINE, REPORTING DIFFERENT ON OBAMA ADMIN YouTube https://t.co/1BhlEyntDj
- Sat, 14:20: 'Human error': No criminal charges for US army personnel over Kunduz hospital bombing. https://t.co/inCQcwNGUx
- Sat, 14:21: State of emergency in Baghdad as thousands of protesters enter green zine, storm parliament https://t.co/hqzEAhpUG9
- Sat, 14:27: EX-CNN REPORTER: MSM DEFRAUDING VIEWERS; TREMENDOUS CENSORSHIP; LAPDOGS, NOT WATCHDOGS. https://t.co/R8zaK6TsMr
- Sat, 14:35: Hundreds arrested at rally in Stuttgart, anti-migrant AFD party conference delayed. https://t.co/a1IDjQWe7x
- Sat, 14:37: GERMAN JOURNALIST FED UP: REPORTERS AROUND THE WORLD WRITING FOR INTELLIGENCE SERVICES, CIA. https://t.co/V1qDjdB6iy
- Sat, 15:09: Anti-corruption protesters storm Iraqi Parliament in Baghdad 20 min. (SPECIAL COVERAGE) https://t.co/7wpdgrO1bD
- Sat, 16:36: RT @AmyMek: #WhatTheyDontWantUsToKnow 👉Jihadi Obama flashed the Shahada, Shahada (index finger up) "No God before Allah" Sign! https://t.co…
Yesterday I found a quiet isolated beach, yes you can still do that if you ride a bicycle on the Connecticut shoreline. I surprised myself when I came across this treasure especially during tourist season. While there I had a chance to get in touch with myself and feel the calmness that I have normally but lately I have lost for no particular reason. I had the opportunity to walk along this stretch of beach and just pick my thoughts with the sound of the waves crashing in the background. At that moment I felt as though I belonged exactly where I was. I belonged at that spot at that moment in time. I was destined to be there at that moment. We can’t control what we think about because random thoughts keep overriding and interrupting by confusing us with the what-ifs and the, if that didn’t happen we would have, or I would have, or they will be, or whatever. Yesterday those, and this is the only way I can describe them, brain cookies were deleted and my thoughts were of the wonderful experiences in the past. It allowed me to think of the great times I have had in my life just being me from when I was a little kid, I mean very little kid like going to kindergarten or first grade to walking on main street or going to the park with my beautiful young Mother. I thought of my Dad taking me to the Polo grounds in New York City in his 1936 Terraplane Hudson to see the Brooklyn Dodgers play baseball. I remembered going in his 1951 Ford to Fenway Park in Boston to see the Red Sox play. I remember seeing Ted Williams, Jim Lonborg, Walter Dropo and Rico Petrocelli. Dropo said Hi to me as we stood by a fence waiting for them to come out of the locker room after the game. After that it was like I knew him, like he was a friend of mine. I remember my first date, my first dance, my first car. My Dad gave me that 1951 Ford. Yes, it was a junk but to me it was new and it went 70 miles per hour. WOW! I remembered my first dog, my first cat. I was thinking how inexperienced I was then but who knew…. I thought about the mistakes I made and what I learned from them. Oh, and how I thought I loved my first girlfriend. Nothing was ever going to change that. I remember someone told me it was puppy love… I thought of my friends back then and where they are now. All these memories, some wonderful, some not so good just wilted the negative nastiness and bad thoughts away… I know I should count my blessings and I do. I will continue to do that from now on, or I will try too. I will try not to take things for granted and assume that I’m different because I’m not…… We are all the same and the same things happen to us, only at different times. I am not unique.
- Tue, 12:14: RT @kateesackhoff: Everyone does this right? Make sure to cut up your plastic soda ring holders, then recycle them! ♻️ #SaveOurSeaLife http…
- Tue, 12:16: https://t.co/DVArL0j8yW
- Tue, 16:52: RT @gerfingerpoken2: Obama Knew He Was Trading Terrorists 4 Traitor - My American Thinker piece -. https://t.co/xYMP6ISwxu - https://t.co/a…
- Tue, 21:44: https://t.co/cSenrCcvzF
- Wed, 07:33: 3 Common Foods Surgeons Are Now Calling "Death Foods" https://t.co/FKJc9QDdwH
- Wed, 08:04: 'There was never this 'no boots on the ground': State Dept unaware of Obama promise on Syria - YouTube https://t.co/AyGu4et8Cs